CSS

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reindeer Noses

My kids and I made these this week and gave a few away to friends. It was a fun treat for them to help with.

Reindeer Noses
Pretzel rings
Hershey's Kisses
Red M&M's
Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Place the pretzel rings on a foil lined baking sheet. Put one Hershey's Kiss in the center of each pretzel ring. Bake for 4 minutes to soften the Kisses. Remove from oven and push an M&M into the center of each Kiss. Cool completely to harden. To speed up the process you can stick them in the refrigerator.


1 comment:

d.n.williamson said...

I make something similar with pretzel shaped pretzels, rolos, and a pecan (I like to call them turtle pretzels)...I've also made a few with an m&m for those that don't like nuts...but the caramel in the rolo really adds something special!

http://nicoleiskeepingitsimple.blogspot.com/2010/12/turtle-pretzels.html